In addition to conducting a termite inspection to Aust Standards, the following checks are done in order to cover areas of concern where all conventional methods are exhausted.
- A systematic thorough inspection inside your home by a certified professional Timber Pest Inspector, in conjunction with a Termite Detection Dog. Inspection also includes all carpeted areas which would normally go unchecked.
- A systematic thorough inspection underneath your home including any possible voids not accessible to humans, however possible to our dogs. e.g. below
- A systematic thorough inspection to the perimeter of your home including any adjoining gardens or structures that may assist termites to enter your home.
- All positive findings on inspection are confirmed by a second Termite Dog and finally confirmed conventionally.
- A written report will follow including recommendations on conditions which may be conducive to termites.
Termite infestation to structural timbers. This subfloor void is only accessible to Termite Dogs. Below is one of our dogs alerting us of a major termite problem not visible in structural timbers.