Here are some valid reasons where a monitoring/baiting programme may be the answer to protecting your home. All the points below make your home vulnerable. Combining regular inspections with monitoring stations will reduce the risk of attack to your home or asset.
- You may have experienced the wonder of termite flights every year particularly at the beginning of the warmer months. All those flying termites are Kings and Queens exploring to establish a new colony.
- Or you may have termite activity around your home e.g. In the garden, timbers or trees.
- Or your home may have been attacked in the past, meaning that termite networks have been established and currently vacant, how ever a new colony may re-use the same network!
- Areas of your home may be difficult or impossible to inspect.
- Any of the above would make it reasonable to say that baiting/monitoring stations would be beneficial to your home. Attempting to "capture" a feeding colony gives you scope to control it, therefore eliminating a potential infestation. Monitoring stations are about reducing the risk of damage to your home, trees or timbers in service.
This simple but effective Monitoring Station lets you take control. It's clever design allows you to monitor when it's being attacked without relying on other people, giving you scope to bait the colony. For further details contact us 0412 31 41 51